Effective Date: January 8, 2016
What Information We Collect
- Personal information
This information includes, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and any other information you provide when you place an order, create an account, or subscribe to our newsletter on myprecisionhealth.com.
We may also collect information when, while navigating within myprecisionhealth.com, you purchase or return products, subscribe to our programs, respond to our wellness surveys, post reviews or comments or send us emails.
- Technical information
While you navigate myprecisionhealth.com, we may collect and store some technical information that help us better understand our users’ behavior and needs, and create a better online experience in the future.
This information may include some or all of the following: the URL from which you accessed myprecisionhealth.com, the date and time you navigated and how much time you spent on myprecisionhealth.com, the page from which you left myprecisionhealth.com from, the words you search on myprecisionhealth.com, the items you clicked on myprecisionhealth.com, your country, and the browser and operating system you are using.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser, for record keeping purposes. They tell the server that you have returned to myprecisionhealth.com and remember your preferences so you can enjoy a quality experience on myprecisionhealth.com. Cookies do not give us access to your computer and cannot deliver viruses. They are an industry standard, as almost all websites use them to provide useful features to visitors.
How We Collect Personal Information
- We ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information, Relationship Information, and Financial Account Information) when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise interact with the Site or contact Company.
- We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
- We may receive additional Personal Information from third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance the website or Company services.
How We Use The Information We Collect
- To bill you and ship the products you ordered on myprecisionhealth.com
- To deliver information to you, such as newsletters, answers to your questions, product suggestions, etc.
- To improve your experience with Precision Health Solutions, by creating a better navigating experience on myprecisionhealth.com and delivering new products and services that suit your preferences and needs.
- To provide advertisements to you through the website, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication
- To ensure the safety of the purchases made through your account, i.e. you will be given the option to create an account with your information on myprecisionhealth.com, after which you will be asked whether you would like to store said information for future purchases. If you choose this option, the information you provide will be stored on a secure encrypted server, which is hosted behind a firewall.
- To secure your personal credit card information. If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. While no method of data transmission over the Internet or through electronic storage is 100% secure, myprecisionhealth.com observes all PCI-DSS requirements and implements additional, generally accepted industry standards. The PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by myprecisionhealth.com and its service providers. Furthermore, all direct payment gateways are subject to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. All sensitive credit card information is stored off site in order to authorize .NET and this information does not reach our servers.
- We observe the industry’s best practices and take reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss of your information.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information, Financial Account Information, and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the Site and/or the App or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us at email@example.com. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us here. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. Our website is not directed at children under 13 and we won’t knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide us any personally identifying information; if you’re under 13, please don’t provide any information about yourself on this website. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under 18. However, since we cannot know our users’ age, if anyone under 18 has provided us with personal information, the parent or guardian should contact us in order to remove the information from our database.
Links to Other Websites
Notice of Change
Precision Health Solutions
PO Box 5455
Chicago, IL 60680
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the proceeding calendar year. In particular, the law requires that companies inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Company pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing us at the following address:
Precision Health Solutions
PO Box 5455
Chicago, IL 60680
Please allow 30 days for a response.